This is meant for people who are experiencing prolonged blockages, extended fatigues, persisting nightmares or even supernatural occurrences in home and work place.
This is only carried out after careful interview with the Curator.
The following how the Curator conducts a Space Clearing:
- Locate a position for the Curator to set up a temporary altar to invoke the presence of the Sacred Ones.
- Using pendulum or other appropriate means to check the energy of the space and are there any unwarranted items left in the space.
- Making offerings to the spirits dwelling in the space. The spirit here can mean either the Earth Deity or spirits who are attached to the space.
- Performing smudging throughout the entire space using the appropriate herbal extract.
- Activating talismanic or other energy modalities to amplify the Space Clearing effort.
- Spraying or sprinkling mantra-blessed and/or energy-charged water with ritual bell throughout the house to raise positive vibration for the space.
- Using pendulum or other appropriate means to check the energy of the space.
- If all is good, the Curator will end the session with a liturgy to invoke blessings into the space.
- If there is still remnant, but much improved, bad vibes, the Curator will still end the session with a liturgy to invoke blessings into the space. The Curator is likely to offer remote healing or prayers for the following few days to continue with the Space Clearing effort. The Curator will also suggest a follow-up visit and there can be charges incurred for the follow-up trip.
Each Space Clearing session can take from 45 minutes to over 3 hours depending on how big is the space and the complexity of the case.
Step 4, 5 and 6 can take a long time if a case involves spirit(s) with very, very strong attachment to the space. It can even take more than one session.
Service fee is primarily based on how big is the space and the complexity of case.
We are a click away from consultations and queries!